DreamsEden Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles for Toddlers Animal Chunky Puzzles Educational Toys for Kids Boys Girls, Free Drawstring Bag for Easy Storage

  • ✔Early Educational Toys - 3 packs jigsaw puzzles, help your baby learn these animal/ insects: bear, butterfly, ladybug; Develop their eye and hand coordination
  • ✔Colorful and Attractive - Beautiful bright colors in person and cute but simple animal shapes/designs, draw the kids’ attention
  • ✔Kids Size - Each Puzzle is 5.8 x 5.8 x 0.6 in, it is easy for little fingers to grasp and place in the puzzle
  • ✔Safe Wooden Material - Made of environmental and non toxic wooden material, each block has smooth edges, meets safety standards
  • ✔Drawstring Bags for Free - Free drawstring bags for easy storage, best gift for your kids, perfect puzzles for toddlers ages 1.5-3

Nice, bright easy to handle for little hands wooden jigsaw puzzle. Great for beginners to create concentration and solving puzzles. The super decorative cloth carry bag is a tremendous and welcome touch to keep puzzles together.

These puzzles were smaller than I thought, but they are perfect for my 1 year olds hands. They come in a cute bag that is nice to have for storing the puzzles and pieces. Very satisfied with these cute puzzles.

Bought for my 18-mo niece. Large pieces are easy for her to grip. Light and durable.

My son loves these puzzles and the cute cloth bag that they came in.

Good quality. Kept my grandson busy over the holiday's.

I like the puzzles. Its a lot smaller then I thought it was. But my children love them.

This is a gift for my grandson. I am quite sure he will enjoy these puzzles.

Great puzzle for a 1.5-2 year old. Comes in a cloth storage bag.

Very cute. A little smaller than expected but still very functional. I love the bag it came in. The bag helps to keep all the pieces together. This would make a nice gift.

looks of good quailty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You enjoy fucking pirates?

Afghan's refugee pressure is biden

Daily Cancer Horoscope August 29 (29/08)