Rand McNally 2021 Road Atlas (Rand Mcnally Road Atlas: United States, Canada, Mexico)

Rand McNally 2021 Road Atlas (Rand Mcnally Road Atlas: United States, Canada, Mexico)

Paperback – April 20, 2020
144
English
0528022407
9780528022401
20 Apr
Rand McNally
The Rand McNally Road Atlas is the most trusted and best-selling atlas on the market. This updated 2021 edition contains maps of every U.S. state and Canadian province, an overview map of Mexico, and detailed inset maps of over 350 cities and 25 national parks. Road construction and conditions contact information for every state conveniently located above the maps. Contains mileage chart showing distances between 90 North American cities and national parks along with a driving times map. Other Features Rand McNally presents six of our favorite national parks big and small, east and west that showcase this country's astonishing beauty, highlight essential visitor information, and offer insightful travel tips. Tell Rand! As much as we work to keep our atlases up to date, conditions change quickly and new construction projects begin frequently. If you know of something we haven't captured in our atlas, let us know at randmcnally.com/tellrand. Tourism websites and phone numbers for every U.S. state and Canadian province on map pages. Dimensions: 10.875" x 15.375"

Reviews (205)

Faint, Difficult to read print

Returned this as it was too faint for elderly eyes to read easily even with additional light and reading glasses. I took a photo showing the difference in legibility between our 2015 and this faint 2021 atlas. Both show Az and you can see the 2015 (left) has deeper colours & more legible font.

Great Atlas

This is a great atlas. The maps are clear and complete. I cannot understand why anyone gave a negative review. I almost didn't buy because of the negative reviews. Sure glad I ignored them.

Its an atlas

It is a road atlas. More correctly it is THE road atlas. GPS is great, until it isn't. I keep one f these in each vehicle and get a new one every other year. The maps have never failed me but my GPS has a few times whether it was the one built into my car, the one on my phone or a standalone.

Not the quality I'm used to.

I ordered the 2020 Rand McNally road atlas to replace our 2006 copy. The difference in quality is noticeable. The paper is thinner, almost like newsprint, and the text on the maps is off-black, not the true black of the 2006 edition so it's harder to read. The topography is in pastel colors with no indication of terrain. You can barely tell the mountains from the flats. I am very disappointed in the quality. Guess I'll find a way to staple the cover back on our 2006 copy.

No where to hide

The font is too small (6) even with +2.00 reading glasses. There's so much info on the map that it makes it difficult to find a route sometimes. Would rather have an additional page with larger fonts. Will use it when looking places up but will probably revert to a single road map when traveling. Not all places on the map are necessarily listed in the Index.

Best map ever!!!!

I could not be happier about this purchase!!! It’s exactly what I am looking for. The pictures are clear and well organized. It’s useful to navigate large or small area alike. The scenic routes marks are my favorite. Highly recommend this product!!!

Love a Road Atlas

I'm old school and must have a paper product even with a portable GPS in my glove compartment and Waze on my cell. A paper map can't be beat for the "big picture" and ease of use, and the RM Road Atlas always delivers. My last RM in the car was from 2005 and gave to a friend in need. This 2020 is a great replacement; the only deficiency is the pages seem a little thinner. Otherwise, same good info and useability as my trusty 2005 version.

large size

I purchased both a small atlas for the car and this full size atlas for the house. It's nice to have the larger one to plan your trips and then the smaller one to keep track of how you are doing while driving.

Great For an RV!

My wife still prefers book maps over GPS. This large book and detailed maps make planning trips much easier. As an adjunct to a GPS, especially with some of the errors still present in current GPS software, this can be a life saver!

Horrible print quality

Terrible print quality. I’m probably one of the few people who actually wears out their atlas every few years. We use ours constantly for planning road trips, and our Rand McNally has always been our faithful companion. What a disappointment. I read and dismissed another review buy another purchaser regarding the quality, but when I received my 2020 edition I was quite shocked. I compared it to our old 2017 and the differences are astounding. Printed on what feels like newsprint, the blacks are grey and muddled, colors are muted, and it’s quite difficult to read. It’s pretty useless. If I didn’t have to go through the trouble of finding an envelope I’d return it, but I’ll just pitch it and order a National Geographic atlas. I guess Rand McNally has gone down the toilet. Enjoy your $19, you won’t get another dime from us.

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You enjoy fucking pirates?

Afghan's refugee pressure is biden

Daily Cancer Horoscope August 29 (29/08)