48 x 36 Inch Large Magnetic Dry Erase Board with Pen Tray| Wall-Mounted Aluminum Portable Message Presentation White Board for Kids, Students & Teachers

  • Magnetic surface allows you to use magnetics to pin notes, messages, pictures, memos, calendars etc.
  • The detachable marker tray can be placed on any of the whiteboard's 4 sides, to keep your writing materials close at hand
  • Easy installation with fixing kits, can be mounted vertically or horizontally Include fixing kits and pentray
  • Sturdy aluminum frame with ABS plastic corners, no worry about pointy edges
  • STURDY DESIGN with the Utmost Care when Shipping the Whiteboards. The white board is shipped in Reinforced Packaging with Styrofoam to prevent damage and warping in shipment

Perfect for our office remodel. Love that it is magnetic as we added two holders for pens and eraser and it looks awesome. Arrived as expected and in good shape. It was a little difficult to tell from description, but it does include a tray for eraser, etc.

This is an excellent whiteboard. I purchased it for personal use in my home, but it would also be an excellent choice for teachers, college students, etc. The board is big but not too large - plenty of space for whatever you need to use it for.

I was very happy with the quality of this whiteboard. It was packaged well, and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely buy this product again.

A white board of this size for such a low price made me have somewhat low expectations. I was happy to see that it's actually a really nice product. The markers work great and erase easily. Being able to use magnets is also very useful. I'm used to much smaller boards being on sale for similar prices at Target or Walmart and they've never turned out as nice. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

This board is attractive, well made and wipes away easily even after letting the dry erase markers sit on it for a few weeks. No ghosting noticeable. Arrived undamaged and was easy to mount onto the wall in my home office. Even the thin magnets stick adequately to this. I wouldn't hesitate to order again. 5/5 stars from me.

I LOVE IT!!!!! The first thing I used this whiteboard for is writing out my mind map. It really helps me sort out my thoughts. There are five or six magnets and three markers also a dry-marker eraser which is magnetic!!! Super convenient to use! Awesome size for personal use! I also love its shape! It’s on the thin side, not the kind of bulky ones.

Got it today, it looks good. Sturdy. Excellent quality for the price. Pretty easy to install. It definitely feels a lot better than my old one and a lot more sturdy and more slick. I expect this whiteboard will be around for at least five years, maybe a decade.

High quality board at a great price. It's sturdy (around 3/4' thick) and love that it can mount into the wall with drill holes (and hardware included) at all 4 corners. Customer service from Dexboard is incredible as well. There was a slight defect in the board from the shipping, and customer service responded on a weekend, vastly exceeding my expectations. I'd recommend this board to anyone.

Received the Magnetic whiteboard set and the size is perfect for the back of the closet door for my appointments. Erases easily and cleaning. The eraser which is also magnetic stays on the board and is strong enough to stay put on the board without slipping & falling down. Would recommend it and would purchase another if needed without question.

Wonderful quality! NOT like some of those cheap boards that feel like a plastic sheet over a piece of ply wood. Magnets work well, hangs well on wall... super.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You enjoy fucking pirates?

Afghan's refugee pressure is biden

Daily Cancer Horoscope August 29 (29/08)