Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses 14-Day Long Lasting Protection, 32 ounce

  • Stays active and keeps working, even in wet conditions
  • Provides up to 14 days fly control
  • The only fly spray with RepeLock conditioner, which binds to the hair shaft
  • Protects against biting and nuisance flies, gnats, ticks, and lice
  • Repels and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease

This is the best fly spray. I have used this product on my horses for years. It cost more but each application is good for days. I have used other brands and had to reapply the spray every day.

This stuff is great! It lasts for a few days and really keeps those nasty biting flies off my horse and donkey!

working with horses you tend to go through quite a few different products, some of which that work and others that most definitely DONT. When someone at our barn took the rest of the first Endure I bought, I just had to get my horse another. No flies and it has a very pleasant scent. Odd as it may sound, people love to pet my horse more than the others out and about, because she "smells good".

This brand seems to work better than others I’ve tried.

Goes on evenly and didnt cause any swelling or skin irritation. Go easy around ear area and only put on thinly to avoid problems. Works for several hours on long trails. Deerflies may buzz close by but don't seem to land. Don't get it on your own skin or in your eyes. Got a tiny bit in corner of my eye after petting my mare and it burned like hell. I spray a little on her tail to give her extra swatting power. Works better than many other sprays I've tried. I prefer organic, but those don't work on horse flies and she was getting chewed up on the trails.

I have two LG Lab/Sheppard pups on a farm. They Love the outside. This product worked great. No flys.

Our poor elderly dog was being attacked by fly's in the summer on our back patio. This stuff worked wonders at keeping the flies off of her. Would not be a good solution for an indoor/outdoor dog because it adds a coating to their first, but we were thankful this solution worked!

Supposed to keep flies away from your horse for a week and sweat resistant. I don't think it lasts if you sponge or hose your horse with water so I would apply this after a bath and over areas that you sponge with water.

Best horse fly spray you can buy. Keeps the pest off. Feels like showsheen in a horse. Helps tangle free mane and tail (AMAZING). Yes, great sweat resistance. I don't know what else to say. I have bought many other fly sprays. This one is by far the BEST.

Well, dopy me missed the whole horse thing. I was fast scrolling on my phone, saw the ratings were from real people and bought it. Once I had it and saw it was for horses I thought about sending it back. But thanks to a sewer problem, we have flies so I decided to use it any way. WOW! It worked great! Cleared out my house in no time flat without an unpleasant smell. Best part, I felt confident using it around my animals. I will actually use this from now on rather than the nasty chemical sprays I can buy in stores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You enjoy fucking pirates?

Afghan's refugee pressure is biden

Daily Cancer Horoscope August 29 (29/08)