Cook Pro 561 4-Piece All-in-1 Lasagna and Roasting Pan

  • Constructed in durable stainless steel, these two pans and roasting racks are differently-sized for your convenience
  • Stainless handles that make placing lasagnas into the oven and lifting them out, safe and easy
  • The stylish mirror polished exterior also makes this all-in-one piece a perfect serving dish
  • Both pans measure to 12.5" x 9.5" x 2.25" and 16.5" x 12" x 2.5"
  • A must-have in every home

As the in house chef for a fraternity I had to set up the kitchen with limited funding. These pans are awesome and can do so much more than lasagna. I am also limited on space and I use them from baked goods to lasagna. They conduct heat nicely and are easy to clean. Love these pans.

Who needs some nonstick poems when you can just use stainless cookware? I've used Pyrex pans for baking casseroles "before buying this set, they would always end up being poison to clean. Nothing clubs on to the steel used with these pans. If it does, you can scrub away with no worries about ruining the Teflon coating or having to wait for the Pyrex to cool before rinsing, leavinga crusty mess on the glass.

Perfect for me. I've seen some reviews that say these are too flimsy. They are definitely not super thick, but they don't flex in my hand, and I have not noticed any warping when using them. And, they clean very easily -- just soak for a bit.

These pans are fantastic. I used them recently when I brought them to my sister's house and made two pans of lasagna for a large party. They bake very well, even though they are not super thick stainless steel and they were a breeze to clean! A great addition to your kitchen if you like to cook as much as I do. The large pan feeds a crowd; the smaller one could be just for the family. They also came with two stainless steel inserts for using as a roaster--I'll probably use them to cool my cookies when I bake them. So versatile.

what can I say ? they are stainless cooking pans with handles, well made but not as heavy as restaurant quality

Have used these several times for roasting and backing. Handles are really strong; I feel safe lifting a heavy lasagna or roast.

Very nice. The two sizes together fit size by side in our oven.

Stainless steel has a nice weight perfect size for lasagna Roasting clChicken. Etc. I prepared a 13 pound roast beef Beautiful

I bought these because they are stainless steel. My old roasting pans were aluminum. I have read that aluminum for cooking may lead to Alzheimer's disease so I did not want to replace with aluminum. These pans are sturdy, the handles are a nice feature and I like the removable racks. Most of all, I like how easy these are to clean. They have not lost their shine despite a lot of use. They are also reasonably priced.

Just used my lasagna pan. Fantastic! Right size, easy to clean, sturdy. Love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You enjoy fucking pirates?

Afghan's refugee pressure is biden

Daily Cancer Horoscope August 29 (29/08)