Sesame Street Playskool Friends Elmo & Friends Smartphone

  • Call 4 favorite Sesame friends: Elmo, Ernie, Cookie Monster, or Abby Cadabby
  • Play 3 fun songs
  • Count and explore numbers 1 through 10
  • Listen to Ernie sing the alphabet song
  • Includes smartphone toy and instructions.

My 2 year old son loves to play with it. I love that it is really only loud enough for him to hear it.

I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas. She’s a diehard Elmo fan. Some people are complaining because it’s not loud. I’m glad it’s not loud. She have a couple other Elmo toys, that are too loud. She is going to love this. Anything Elmo.

My 12month old loves this! the sound is pretty quiet but that is not always a bad thing.

My son absolutely loves this toy! It's just interactive enough for his age, allowing him to call the characters or play music with one push. And the volume is soft enough that it doesn't drive any adults nearby crazy.

My son absolutely loves this he’s 1 and a half and a huge Elmo fan boy . However the volume can’t be adjusted and it’s super quiet and the only real button is the home button and their sent a whole lot of options it has for sounds.

Granddaughter loved it

My 22 month old grand niece now can leave her Mother's cell phone alone....hopefully. She loves her own phone.

I read many reviews before buying this ADORABLE toy and lots of people were complaining that it’s not loud enough. WHAT??? I love a child’s battery-operated toy that is not screaming all the time. With this “mobile phone”, Baby can hold it up to her ear and we don’t worry that the dang thing is causing long-term hearing damage LOL. The buttons really work; the stuff the characters say is endearing, the muted volume is much-appreciated by this Granny. LOVE LOVE LOVE this toy.

MY granddaughter is nearly 2 years old and loves having her own inter active cell phone.

I ran a child care for 5 years and I have an aversion to toys that make noise. This phone is so subtle, it never bothered me at all. For those reviews that complain that this is too quiet, they're right, it is quiet but I think it's perfectly not annoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You enjoy fucking pirates?

Afghan's refugee pressure is biden

Daily Cancer Horoscope August 29 (29/08)